I will not be able to give specific details of the developments of the case in Israel, but we received a written update from our legal counsel in Israel and he and his associates in the law firm are very pleased with the developments in the case. Their overall positive assessment brings focus back on the case here in the US. As it stands now there will not be a decision from the court in Israel until August or September of 2013.

Alpha Capital is the plaintiff in both of the cases in Israel and here in the US. Alpha has filed a Motion requesting the case in the US be reopened. We filed a Response in Opposition to Plaintiff's Motion to Reopen for one fundamental reason. At this point we feel we need a decision from the court in Israel in order to more fairly determine the equity issue here in the US case. It may take several weeks for a decision from the court on the Motion to Reopen the case here.